February 22, 2023 v5.04.00
26 days ago by Hannah Berry
Please review below for the enhancements made in this weeks release.
- For those of you who subscribe to our webhooks, we've provided the ability within Bridge to re-play prior webhook events. Detailed information can be found here.
- Again only relevant for those of you utilizing webhooks, we updated the authorization.reversal.issuerexpiration webhook event to work for terminated cards so that you will receive the event when a terminated card was not settled prior to the auth expiring. Previously, this event was not returned to you on terminated cards.
- We made changes to mask sensitive card data (card number except last four, expiration date, and CVV) in the Bridge Purchase Details. Initially, by default, all users will see a masked card number but will have the ability to unmask the data by clicking the new “Eyeball” icon next to the card number on the card image. If you want to remove this access from any of your users, there will be a corresponding user permission called “View Full Card Data”. Disabling this permission will remove the “Eyeball” icon, so the user cannot unmask the card data. Also, if the “View Full Card Data” permission is disabled, the user will no longer be able to see or use the Purchase action buttons (Email card details, copy Card Number, and Copy URL).
- We enhanced Bridge to display available balance changes made to lodged cards in real-time. When you update the spend limit on a lodged card, you will now immediately see the new available balance on that card.
In addition to the above enhancements, we also had a handful of bugs we cleaned up
- Very intermittently, we were seeing an issue where terminated cards were showing as active in Bridge. This has been resolved.
- When viewing purchase history in Bridge, the option to move between pages was not working as expected. This has been resolved.
Upcoming Change Alert
- It has been brought to our attention that there is a lack of consistency with our time zone reporting in the Daily Accounting file emailed to you each morning. As of our next release, all date/time values will be reported in UTC.